Returning to this web site?
Is this your first time here?
There are several "self-enrolment" courses/resources available in STEP, these include the Intro to Computers, Promotional Qualifying Examination and Probationer Training Resources for example. These courses can be identified by the image.
Anyone with access to a JCF.gov.jm email can log in and self-enroll into these courses/resources if they want to.
Simply follow these steps:
- Login to STEP using your JCF email and password
- Update the required fields of your profile
- Click on "Courses" on the main menu
- From the list that shows, click on any of the self-registration courses/resources you want to access
- Click the "Enroll me" button
- After completing the enrollment process the course/resource will now be available to you
If you don't have a JCF.gov.jm email we suggest that you contact the Police National Computer Centre should you have any queries, concerns or require new JCF.gov.jm email addresses at 927 5987, 978 4224 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.